Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Austin (Oct. 2020 — present)
Director of Digital Marketing
New York (Nov. 2019 — Oct. 2020)
- Articulated Feedvisor’s marketing plan and go-to-market strategy to deliver on the company’s growth goals and reach the relevant target personas.
- Conceptualized every campaign and touchpoint in the demand generation plan to attract marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and accelerate them down the funnel.
- Orchestrated account-based marketing (ABM) programs, nurture programs, weekly newsletters, customer communication, and all other email marketing initiatives conducted through Marketo.
- Led the website’s optimization roadmap, front and back-end web development, and A/B tests to drive higher conversion.
- Managed the referral and affiliate partnership programs to build strategic relationships with key industry vendors.
- Oversaw a team of 4 direct reports and a group of third-party agencies (SEO, PPC, PR, developers, among others).
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
New York (Nov. 2017 — Oct. 2019)
- Conceptualized the demand generation and digital marketing strategies to generate qualified leads and strengthen the company’s thought leadership.
- Ideated acquisition and growth campaigns across online channels: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Reddit, Amazon Advertising.
- Analyzed the performance of all tactical and lead generation programs in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Spearheaded the corporate website’s redesign project following the company’s rebranding in 2018.
- Oversaw a team of 4 direct reports, a group of third-party agencies, and a $1.5M annual budget.
Head of Ad Operations & Analytics
New York (Nov. 2014 — Nov. 2017)
- Assembled and managed a global 5-person team of digital analysts responsible for online content distribution, content measurement, and customer-facing reporting.
- Partnered with 20 vendors to grow Mediaplanet’s content distribution network across North America and Europe.
- Introduced and trained power users on ad ops and analytics tools: Adobe Omniture, Moat Analytics, and Google Ad Manager – formerly known as DoubleClick for Publishers.
- Produced a series of marketing best-practices collateral including: handbooks, video tutorials and product decks.
- Achieved a reduction in global digital traffic acquisition costs by 14% in 2016.
Digital Traffic Manager
New York (Nov. 2013 — Oct. 2014)
- Managed the day-to-day online traffic operations for 100+ quarterly campaigns in U.S. and Canada.
- Redefined and launched a consolidated website “hub” strategy for all the Mediaplanet-owned microsites in U.S. and Canada.
- Defined the methodology and key performance indicators to measure digital campaign’s success based on client’s needs.
- Introduced and trained power users on new analytics software: Adobe Omniture.
New York (Sept. 2012 — Oct. 2013)
- Defined the company’s key corporate message and product’s value proposition.
- Spearheaded email marketing strategy and automation.
- Created outbound lead-generation campaigns: email marketing and product webinars.
- Optimized corporate website by implementing SEO and SEM strategies with to increase lead generation.
Major League Soccer
New York (Feb. 2012 — Sept. 2012)
- Supported sales and business development teams with market research.
- Coordinated email marketing campaigns, email subscriber acquisition and CRM platforms.
- Assisted in the day-to-day administration of media assets and creative requests.
Buenos Aires (April 2011 — Jan. 2012)
- Developed customer relationships with C-level executives and business decision makers.
- Demonstrated Microsoft’s commitment to help customers improve their businesses.
- Managed sales pipeline, forecasting, lead generation, and product cross and up-selling.
Buenos Aires (March 2008 — Feb. 2010)
- Implemented media plans and assisted in the selection and scheduling of online and offline channels.
- Gathered data for execution of media plans, including: target audiences delivery, rates, etc.
- Performed competitive and positioning reports to accomplish accurate strategic media planning.
University of Michigan (Coursera)
Online Course: Python for Everybody
New York (2016)
Online Course: Think Content Marketing
New York (2016)
Certificate: Adobe Analytics User
Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales (UCES)
B.S. in Marketing
Buenos Aires (2007–2011)